Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anchor Charts... Middle School Style

I had been seeing all kinds of amazing anchor charts all over Pinterest, and I started thinking that they would be perfect for my classroom.  Unfortunately, when I tried to draw anything by hand on posterboard, it was a total fail.  That was when I turned to my computer skills.  I have been very happy with the results, especially because my principal had my posters printed  12x18 at Office Depot! 



The best part is that my students have actually been using them!  Our favorite is the pink Linear Functions poster, it definitely turned out the best.  I was so glad to finally fill up my "word wall" so it could stop being a blank abyss.  All my posters are available at my TpT store.

1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to put these on teachers pay teachers and sell them?

    ReplyDelete